Social Media Disclosures
Terms and Conditions
- Any comments expressed by our followers are those of the persons submitting the comments and the responsibility of such persons. SBAuer Funds, LLC, does not adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not necessarily represent the views of SBAuer Funds. We reserve the right to remove and moderate comments.
- We reserve the right to restrict users who have online pages containing offensive content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason.
- SBAuer Funds is providing a hyperlink to a specific third-party article, which may bring you to a site containing additional articles and hyperlinks. These additional articles/hyperlinks are not created nor endorsed by SBAuer Funds, nor should SBAuer Funds be held responsible for their content or accuracy. If you decide to access the additional articles, third-party web sites, and hyperlinks, please do so at your own risk.
- This information is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any investment product to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Information that is provided by SBAuer Funds is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular security, strategy or investment product and is not intended to be a complete analysis of every material fact. Any examples presented do not take into consideration commissions, tax implications or other transactions costs, which may significantly affect the economic consequences of a given strategy. Information provided may represent an assessment of the market environment at a specific time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results.
- Information provided herein should not be considered tax, legal or accounting advice. Investors seeking tax, legal or accounting advice should consult a qualified professional.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. There are risks associated with investing, including possible loss of principal.
SBAuer Funds, LLC
SBAuer Funds, LLC is a federally registered investment adviser with the SEC. Investors are directed to SBAuer’s Form ADV Part 2A for additional information prior to deciding to participate in any portfolio or making any investment decision. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing. The Fund’s prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund, and should be read carefully before investing. You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus by calling 1-888-711-2837 or download a prospectus here.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. You could lose money by investing in the Fund. There can be no assurance that a the Fund’s investment objectives will be achieved. Small-cap and mid-cap investing involves greater risk not associated with investing in more established companies, such as greater price volatility, business risk, less liquidity and increased competitive threat. Stocks of micro-capitalization companies are more volatile, less liquid, involve substantial risks, and are subject to more abrupt or erratic movements than small, mid or large capitalization companies. The Fund invests in companies that appear to be growth-oriented companies. If the Adviser’s perceptions of a company’s growth potential are wrong, the securities purchased may not perform as expected, causing losses that will reduce the Fund’s return.
Distributed by Ultimus Fund Distributors, LLC., 225 Pictoria Dr Suite 450 , Cincinnati, OH 45246 United States. (Member FINRA)